Policy on Shipment and Delivery
The standard delivery time is between 10 and 21 days. Our medicines are delivered from India, where they are also manufactured. A delay of more than 10 days may occur from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances, such as a slow customs check.
If your order is not delivered after the estimated date of arrival, you may contact our support department, so we can resolve the matter. Rest assured that customer satisfaction is our priority.
Policy on Order Cancellation
Should you wish to cancel your order, please double-check the time when you submitted it as you ONLY have 24 hours from order submission to request for a cancellation. Any order cancellations requested after this 24-hour window will not be processed. You can reach our customer support representatives via phone or send us an e-mail to request a cancellation.
Please ensure that all shipping information you provide is correct before submitting your order form. In case you notice a mistake on the delivery address you provided after you have already submitted the order, contact us immediately, so we can make the necessary corrections before your order is shipped out. Be reminded that any mistakes on your shipping info may result in non-delivery of your items.
Policy on Refunds
Please be informed that the generic medications offered on our website have a similar chemical composition as their brand-name counterparts and are, therefore, formulated to provide the same medical result.
If you find the effectiveness of our medication/s unsatisfactory, you may contact us, so we can provide you with the return address and start the return process. Our team will begin the refund procedure as soon as the returns department receives the product.
Keep in mind that the effectiveness of any medication depends on the proper dosage; make sure you read and follow the dosage instructions carefully. Alcohol or fatty food intake prior to taking your medication can also result in delayed results.
You may also qualify for a full refund if your order is not delivered by the deadline – between 10 and 21 days from the order confirmation, plus 10 days in case of customs delays. Let our support department know, so they can immediately process your reimbursement, which usually takes between 5 and 7 business days. You can expect your refund to be reflected on your next credit card statement after the aforementioned processing period.
Returns under conditions that do not fall within those mentioned above, i.e., unsatisfactory results or non-delivery after the deadline, will not be accepted. Medications require specific storage conditions and handling to safeguard their quality, and there’s no way to guarantee that these requirements are met when a package is shipped back to us, even if it is unopened.
Policy on Information Privacy
Safeguarding the privacy and security of all information provided by our customers is also our priority. We use customer information only for their intended purposes; we do not share customer information with any third-party entities or other companies.
To ensure 100% security of all information and transactions, we employ a 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software on our checkout page and obtain independent certifications from reputable agencies for our billing servers.
Credit card information entered into our database is encrypted so that only the last 4 digits of the card are displayed when a customer’s account is pulled up for customer support purposes.
We abide by established legal guidelines with regard to the collection and use of personal data. All personal data entered into our system are understood to have been provided by the customer knowingly and willingly, and only for purposes pertaining to the use of the services of this website.
We only collect relevant customer information, e.g., first and last names, date of birth, e-mail address, contact number, etc. We do not require any of the following information as a condition of using this site’s services: race or ethnicity; gender identification; health, genetic, or biometric data; religion or ideology, and any associated affiliations; political beliefs or membership in a political party or trade union/s; criminal conviction/s.
Our database collects data relevant to a customer’s activities while using our site, i.e., site visit statistics, which may include browser traffic, connections, and HTTP cookies. Cookies are text files that contain small bits of information that identify the user’s device and which are forwarded to a web browser when the user visits a site.
Our site uses and stores persistent cookies to identify a visitor’s personal settings (e.g., language and country) and enhance their browsing experience. Temporary cookies are used during a web session to identify the user but are then deleted when the user closes their web browser. If cookies are disabled, the user may experience disruption of or limited access to the site.
- Please be reminded that the absolute deadline for delivery is the estimated delivery date (10-21 days; please refer to the Policy on Shipment and Delivery), plus 10 additional days, to allow for unforeseen circumstances such as customs delays. We are not liable for any delivery delays if the delay occurs before the aforementioned deadline or LESS than 10 (ten) days AFTER the indicated delivery date, not counting local holidays.
- We are not responsible for delivery failure if the cause is an incorrect or insufficient address provided by the customer, or if the address itself prevents a successful delivery; if the customer as not able to claim the package, i.e., the customer was not available; or if the customer refused the delivery or prevented it other ways, i.e., customer requested the delivery to be rescheduled. Reshipment of package as a result of any aforementioned circumstances can only be made by International Regular Mail.
- We are not liable for product characteristics that do not meet a customer’s expectations, including product color, pill shape and/or size, presence/absence of marking/s on the pill, presence/absence of a marketing or manufacturer name other than what the customer expected. Please be reminded that all product information for generic products presented on our website — such as, but not limited to, product images, thumbnails, marketing names, and manufacturer names — only serve informational purposes.
- We are not liable for the ineffectiveness of an off-label used product, i.e., the product is used for medical purposes other than what it was formulated to treat.
- Submission of an order to our company also serves as confirmation that you have read, understood, and agreed with our company’s disclaimer. Any attempts to reclaim your payment for any of the aforementioned reasons, as specified in this disclaimer, falls under the category of a “fraudulent act” and may give the company cause to ban the “offender” from our system and/or pursue legal action against them.